- Designed background
- Designed Header
- Attempted to upload header
- Added Tweeple, cleaned up google reader
- Planned future posts
- Brainstormed meme and award ideas
- Uploaded new site design including header and background. I think it looks fabulous!
- Fixed all sidebars and links
- Created and uploaded new Favicon
- Created a gravatar account
- Did a web grader analysis. Then, implemented changes
- Helped out with technical stuff on Twitter
- Read through comments and started responding through email.
- Updated Goodreads
- Made comments on social networking sites.
- 10/10 New Subscribers (Thanks everyone! I've got 35 total. Not bad for one month of blogging)
- 20/15 New Comments (This isn't counting the mini-challenge, btw)
- 1/10 Backup Posts
Mini Challenges Completed:
Rebecca at The Book Lady's Blog: Cleaning up Google Reader
Trish at Hey Lady! Whatcha Reading?: Creating Favicons and Gravatars
Michelle at Galley Smith: Correctly Using Anchor Text
Ruth at Bookish Ruth: Grading Your Website
Comments Left: Probably about 10. I will do follow-up comments later, promise
Tweets Sent: Hundreds. I'll have to count another time, lol.
TOTAL Hours: 16
My favorite part of the Bloggiesta was getting that formatting change done. Now, I've got to do some updating on my other book challenges, and most importantly, get some reading done!