This was probably my favorite book I reviewed the first week of blogging. So, I'm offering a paperback copy for you, my fantastic reader(s) to try out for yourself. Here are the rules.
- Open to US residents only with a street address (No PO boxes)
- You must be contactable. Either leave your email address in the comments or shoot me an email.
- The winner will receive one new paperback copy of the City of Ember by Jeanne DuPrau
There are chances for multiple entries, but you can do just #1 and be done if you'd like. But, multiple entries increase your chance of winning, and you definitely want to win this book.
- Post a comment on this entry stating your interest in being entered. Also, list the last book you read and why you liked or didn't like it. Don't forget to leave contact info!
- If you want more entries, keep reading. If not, thanks for entering!
- Subscribe to my feed using an RSS reader or by email. If you already are a reader, let me know that as well. After you've done this, post it in the comments. (+1)
- Follow me on Twitter. Post in the comments your Twitter handle so I know who you are. (+1)
- Blog about this giveaway and link back here OR link this giveaway on your blog sidebar. (+3)
- Blog about my review of City of Ember and link back here. (+2)
- Become a "follower" by clicking the google link on the sidebar. (+1)
- Comment on any of the other reviews I have blogged about. (+1)
- The deadline for entries is June 12, 2009 at 10:30 am (MST)
- A winner will be selected using Random.org from the comments section of this post. After that time, I will contact the winner to arrange shipping the book. If, after one week you are uncontactable, I will use random.org to select a new winner.