So, here’s the thing. I have too many books.
A few months ago, I went through and reorganized my bookshelves. I gave away a bunch of them, but the rest have sat in piles around my house since then. That’s really not taking care of the problem.
So, I’m going to try to find good homes for as many as possible before donating or recycling them.
Here’s how it works:
- Check out the list of books here or scroll through the images
- Fill out the form to select your books
- Wait for an email from me with your order (if you’re picking up locally, we’ll discuss pick-up details in our email)
- Pay for your shipping/handling and books
- Get a delivery confirmation number
- Enjoy your new books!
What does it cost?
For ARCs, it’s just shipping, plus a small fee to cover my shipping supplies. Each five books you order, add $1 for handling costs. I’m not making money off the ARCs, promise. So, if you get one ARC, it’s $1, plus whatever it costs to ship media mail.
Hardcover books = $1
Paperback books = $.50
Library copies = free
What books do you have?
I’m glad you asked. Here’s a spreadsheet and photos: