Thank you for your interest in advertising on Emily’s Reading Room. I appreciate your interest as advertising helps defray some of the costs associated with running the blog. At this point, Emily’s Reading Room currently runs affiliate links.
- readers ages range from 12-54
- readers are primarily female
- viewers: librarians, booksellers, teen readers, adult readers and teachers
- top reader locations: United States, Canada, United Kingdom, New Zealand, Australia, and Philippines
Blog Stats as of August 2015 (according to Google Analytics):
- average monthly unique visitors 1,000
- average monthly page view 4,000
- rss membership: 1,400+
- twitter followers: 4,900+
- facebook followers: 900+
- instagram followers: 750+
- number of posts: 600+
Do note that, only targeted advertisements are accepted. Exceptions may be made, but I’d prefer something that is related to young adult literature. In addition, only a limited number of ads will be available per month, so please contact me as soon as possible if you would like to coordinate your ad with a specific time period or launch date. Your advertisement will be posted on the first Friday of the month, unless the ad is set for a weekly rate.
All advertisements are subject to approval and must follow the specifications below. I only accept static ads (no flash, no rotating gif ads).
Type of ads:
Small Ad (sidebar)
- button must be no larger than 125×125 pixels
- the ad will run for month long increments
- .gif. & jpg files are accepted
- straight-text ad with links are also accepted
- please do not submit ad files larger than 25k
- pricing is $5 per month per button/ $2 per week
To purchase ad space, send your jpg/gif file (or text message) and URL to firstname.lastname@example.org
Once I’ve approved your ad, I will send an invoice via PayPal. You can visit http://www.paypal.com for details on signing up for a free and secure PayPal account.
I will post your advertisement only after payment is received and processed.
I reserve the right to change my rate at any time, but ads already purchased will be honored at the rate for which they were originally purchased.